Aikatsu Stars 70 and Idoltime Pripara 21 Review

Aikatsu Stars 70


In last episode, Akari suffered as just being a supporting character to Yume. But this episode, make no mistake, Ichigo’s overwhelming presence is ensuring she is the main character once she made her first appearance in this episode.

Ichigo is always my top favourite Aikatsu idol and much more than Yume currently. Her “Pro Adventurer” feats – rope catching Yume, axing down a tree, rock climbing are all just my typical Ichigo. I was going to just rant on and on about how fabulous is Ichigo but I can’t find words to describe her.

About other aspects of this episode, unfortunately due to the short length of the episode even without the OP, other idols were underused, especially Aoi and Mizuki. Yurika and Kaede were just being themselves again (Not that it is a bad thing) with the surprise appearance of the Loli Gothic bat. We don’t even get to witness how Soleil won the race against Tristar. 

Yume were especially dumb for not realizing Ichigo was an idol when Ichigo was chanting Aikatsu during the rock climbing with her. I wish deeply for another collab episode in the future. Maybe they can come back to Aikatsu Island again since obviously there’s a dimension hole/gate near Aikatsu Island.


Idoltime Pripara 21


Nothing worthy of screenshot this episode in Menpara. Still going on with their ridiculous plot again with Monsters and Ramen and Udon.

Well next week Hibiki and finally Shuuka are going to make her debut appearance. I hope Shuuka makes good rival against the main three.

Aikatsu Stars 69 and Idoltime Pripara 20 Review

Aikatsu Stars 69


The first crossover episode has come. Welcome back Akari!!!!

In my opinion, this episode is a bit underwhelming due to the boring idea/execution of the plot point : Finding four-leaf clovers. We didn’t even get to see the real fun side of Luminas.

Luminas didn’t even get to perform off-screen. Akari acknowledging Ichigo is her rival now sounds good, but a bigger crossover with Ichigo together would be even more interesting. Maybe 1 episode is just too short to show everything I want.

Akari’s comments about they will return to the stars that Aikatsu Stars can’t see, but still exists, seems to be hinting that they are from another dimension. 

Well well, we will have Ichigo back in next episode, so that will likely to be much more fun than this episode from the looks of the preview.


We are greeted by this iconic Aikatsu opening once the episode starts. What a way to hype-up the episode.



Idoltime Pripara 20


Didn’t expect the Yui sibling’s relationship is resolved so quickly and Shougo is now willing to escort Yui after just 2 or 3 episodes after he said he won’t.

Well let’s move on from now. I hope the new characters for Idoltime are introduced more quickly. 

They need a real rival for things to heat up.

Aikatsu Stars 68 and Idoltime Pripara 19 Review

Aikatsu Stars 68

Another filler episode but aww all of them are so cute in this episode.

The episodes are also building up some interesting personality additions for Rei, Kirara and even the Yuri clone. Rei meeeeeeeeing at Kirara and Kirara addicted to handheld idol dress coord games (Is this breaking the fourth wall?) are just so much fun.

Lily / Ako / Yuzu are pulled into this episodes as teachers but to be honest, their teaching/inspiration methods make no sense at all. I am just in for all the cute reactions.

I am just super looking forward to next episode now. Akari is finally BACK!!!! All hail Ozora Akari!!!!!!!


Another bad news for me this week on Photokatsu. I spent 5000 stars trying to roll for Event PR Yume, and failed specularly. All my money went down the drain for this. According to maths calculation, I have 85% chance to get her in 20 rolls (220 photos), but I unfortunately fall into the 15%.

Why does this happen to me whenever I try to roll for Yurika and Yume? I don’t have anymore girls that I am really desperate for except Yurika, Yume and maybe Rola. Hope we get trade shop or medley rewards for these girls

Drop rates for drop event is also quite bad for me now. Scamco must be laughing at me.


Idoltime Pripara 19

I have been wondering if I should stop writing something for Pripara since I don’t have any special thoughts about most episodes for now.

The episodes recently are way too random with no clear plotline.

Finally we also have another performance for Dressing Pafe really randomly and a new Making Drama for them.

Aikatsu Stars 67 and Idoltime Pripara 18 Review

Aikatsu Stars 67

Pool episode, strange hairstyles, Yuzu Wings and a surprise near the end.

I wonder why Elza is surprised about Yuzu getting wings. Yuzu is definitely the strongest out of the Yotsuboshi girls right now. She has the skill and the passion and just makes things right. Getting wings for Yuzu is just a side effect of having fun.

That Sun Dress thing seems to be destined for Yume.

Kirara Ako interaction is so shaa~~~ and meee~~~

And Mahiru is brute forcing again



Idoltime Pripara 18

There’s a new escort system to utilize the guys from DanPri, but I am not really fan of them.

Also Galala appeared and I am curious what part is she playing in Idoltime.