This is my test using python and twitter API to scrape the latest and random aikatsu Images from Twitter.
It is updated from the server every ten minutes.
- Twitter search API with “Aikatsu” as keyword and 100 post count.
- Step 1 is repeated X number of times to get even more images. Actual count of tweets obtained is showed in the metadata below.
- Then the posts is filtered to only those that contain image media. All duplicate images are being filtered.
- All images are linked to the original tweet.
- Of course there are images that are not Aikatsu related.
- Number of images in a single page is HIGH, so if you are using MOBILE DATA or having a DATA CAP, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN.
Generated at 2019-04-24 03:50:05.898680 Total number of tweet processed = 633 Total number of images processed = 389 Total number of unique images = 322